If you're running into any issues or errors whilst using the EvolveGo integration, learn more about why and how to troubleshoot them.
(Alternatively, you can reach out to the support team for assistance!)
Some common errors you may run into are detailed below.
"You are not in your FamilyProperty account’s list” error:
If you've clicked on the 'Parenting' or 'Property' tabs in EvolveGo and see this error, this means your FamilyProperty Firm Administrator has not given you access to FamilyProperty, AND has disallowed access to FamilyProperty via the integration.
To resolve this, your FP Firm Admin needs to either:
- Add you to the FamilyProperty Firm:
- Allow access to FamilyProperty via the integration:
"Cannot connect to FamilyProperty” error:
If you've clicked on the 'Parenting' or 'Property' tabs in EvolveGo and see this error, this is likely due to incorrectly cached data.
To resolve this, please try the following steps:
- Close EvolveGo.
- Open File Explorer, and paste C:\TEMP into the Address Bar, then hit Enter to open this folder.
- Delete all the items in this folder. (A quick way to do so is to hit CTRL + A to select all items, then the Delete key on your keyboard.)
- Once this folder is empty, reopen EvolveGo and click on the 'Parenting' or 'Property' tab in a 'Family' type Lead/Matter.
You should see FamilyProperty from here, but if you're still having troubles, please reach out to the support team for assistance!