Documents or files that live in your your EvolveGo Lead/Matter - under the Documents List - can be moved into FamilyProperty, allowing you to disclose them between parties via FamilyProperty's Disclosure Portal, or to just attach them against certain Balance Sheet items.
To move files from EvolveGo > FamilyProperty:
Open a 'Family' type Lead or Matter in EvolveGo.
Click on the 'Parenting' or 'Property' tab
When choosing to upload something into FamilyProperty, the 'Upload Files' dialogue box will ask you choose between My Computer, or Practice Management Matter.
For documents/files that live on the EvolveGo Matter, select 'Practice Management Matter', then click on 'Select File From Matter' to browse the available files.
- When viewing the available files, you have the option to upload the file into FamilyProperty in it's original format (JPG, DOC, etc), or as a PDF file instead.
Check the file (and format) you wish to upload into FamilyProperty, and click on Select 1 File.
From the 'Upload Files' dialogue box you can (optionally):
- Change the title of the file via the Short Summary Title field
- Add in Additional Comments against the file
- Mark the file as Private or Accessible, or
- Add additional information about this upload
Click Attach to upload the file into FamilyProperty!
If you're trying to move files the other way (FamilyProperty > EvolveGo) please see: