You can send the client the Questionnaire in Smokeball in the following ways:
- When creating a Lead, simply use the ‘Send Questionnaire’ checkbox; or
- After the Lead or Matter has been created, simply use the Questionnaire button.
- Open the Questionnaire first to customise or add some details and then send it to the client.
See Instructions on each option below.
When creating a Lead
- From your Smokeball home screen, Click on New Lead
- Enter a Client Name and Email (minimum fields required)
Choose 'Family' as the Lead Type
Click the ‘Send Questionnaire’ checkbox
A 'Send questionnaire pop up will appear - choose whether to send this via Communicate or via email.
Click ‘Send’. The client will receive an email inviting them to get started and create a login. The Questionnaire will include the general sections, property and parenting sections.
Send Questionnaire checkbox:
After the Lead or Matter has been created using the Questionnaire button
Open your existing Lead or Matter
- If the Lead is type = Family, or the Matter is type = Family (specifically Children, Children & Property, Financial Agreement or Property), you will see a Questionnaire button in the tool bar
Click on the ‘Questionnaire’ button and click Send. This will send the sections of the Questionnaire that relate to the chosen matter type.
A 'Send questionnaire' pop up will appear - choose whether to send this via Communicate or via email and click 'Send'.
Open the Questionnaire first to customise of input information
Sending the questionnaire this way allows you:
- Customise the sections you wish to include in the Questionnaire
- Input some information that you may have already obtained from the client
- Open your existing Lead or Matter
- Click on the Questionnaire button and select 'Open'
- This will launch the Questionnaire where you can input any information already obtained. Saving of data occurs automatically
- When ready to send or customise the sections, from the left-hand menu click on 'Set-up & user access'
- Scroll down to 'Your Client' and tick the box to 'Yes, invite my client to access the intake questionnaire' and enter the email address.
- You will see a list of all the sections that can be included in (or excluded - check or uncheck these sections to tailor the Questionnaire for your client. The last section shown is 'Client Portal', check this box if you would like the client to move straight into their portal after submitting the questionnaire to start uploading documents for disclosure. When ready hit 'Save'.
- A confirmation message will appear. The Questionnaire will be sent via Email to the client.